SevenGentlemenSevenGentlemen

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 9 art Reviews

DR PHIL CARCRASH CUPCAKE DR PHIL CARCRASH CUPCAKE

Its a pretty image but....

Honestly, don't think this deserves a front-page - please don't think I'm being a dick, I'm really only speaking my mind. Its a neat concept, but for it to be frontpaged - it would need to have a body and a little bit better background instead of just being on the plate! But hey, 6/10 is a good score!

W-P-S responds:

what kind of ridiculous logic is that?

it is what it is
it is a cupcake
it is in it's natural habitat, on a plate, where I ate said cupcake
If I would've added a body I would've had to eat that as well and that would be too much sweets for one day

Deckard Deckard

Wonderful!

Absolutly LOVE the shadow effects darling!

The Fiend Keeper. The Fiend Keeper.

Sweet!

You know, it makes me mad when I think I've done a really great piece of art and then get put to shame by awesomness like this....Great job fella, loving it!...You talented bastard you....

maxim1 maxim1

My -

Fucking God you are talented

bros before ho's bros before ho's

Superb!

I've actually only recently tuned in to the Satan series, very funny! The picture is great, in perhaps a more gothic, more surreal tone...As is the way with more surreal renditions. I think the depiction of the kid in particular is one that really captures the essence of his character. Wll done and keep up the brilliant work!

sucho responds:

i dont blame you. its hard to get in early on satan since he's been around since the birth of mankind and all.

Ninja Air-Fortress Ninja Air-Fortress

A truly exceptional work of art

It looks like I'm staring into a Tolkein Novel, one you just want to explore...So beautiful, the waterfall in particular. Really very well done

Kamikaye responds:

thx :) Im really honored by this :)

Buttonchops Buttonchops

Very well done sir!

Very appealing artwork, a surreal vision of your average joe in a world of chaotic artistic reverance!

Acid Grandma Acid Grandma

Oh Dear

Thats the second most disgusting thing I've seen today

Puppet Master Puppet Master

Oh my lord!

Absoutly fantastic! One of the best I've seen! Brilliant!